1. Love notes from Ed in my lunch on the days that he knows I'm stressed out.
2. My shows that start in the fall: Parenthood, Glee, and House to name a few.
Looking forward to finally getting back to Georgia for Christmas.
3. Thinking of buying a kitten? maybe just maybe :) I know that I have said I hate cats my whole life, but they are really starting to grow on me. Ed and I feel the need for a new friend....in the animal form.
4. CREAMIES! This is a box of 24 with only one left.....we have had this box for a week and a half, that's scary. We do need to cut back to one creamie per day, but we will definitely be buying more of these boxes.
5. Awesome friends: Janie and Sam sent me about 20 pictures that they took all around GA with a mini-me that they made. It was so hilarious, I was dying laughing when I got it. They went to my house, the ballet studio, my high school, the place where I had my bridal shower, Berry college, and took pictures with all of their dogs that I dearly miss. Here are two of my favorites. It's nice to know they haven't forgotten about me. This first one is pretty creepy.