Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Done and Proud and Excited


So, I'm making a version of this Dolce & Gabbana dress over Christmas break with my momma. I figure if I write this on the blog, I am required to follow through since I told the internet that I would, so you can count on it now.

And I want this. too bad it's sold out.

Oh, and I'm done with finals and let me just brag for a bit...I ROCKED.
Oh, and one more thing...It's freaking Christmas break.
I should write more, but I have nothing on my mind except getting to the best place on earth, my house in GA. Words can not explain how much I love that house, I keep telling my parents that I'm going to buy it from them when they get old or move because I can't stand the thought of anyone else living in it. Not only is it a wonderful house, but it just happens to be in the also wonderful city of Marietta. Sometimes I just miss home so much. It will be nice to be back after almost a year and a half. I can't wait to see everyone.

1 comment:

  1. thats so awesome your making that dress!!! be sure to post pictures!

    ReplyDelete