Thursday, February 9, 2012

So I wrote this post yesterday and let's just say, it doesn't apply....I'M IN!

Well, I'm alive!
The past week has been by far one of the most anxiety-ridden weeks of my life and I'm glad that applying for grad school is almost over. Even if I don't get in, I'm glad it's over.
Yes, I survived the interview. It was sucky and I never want to do it again, but I think I did pretty well. I feel good about everything I've done for grad school up until this point, so I'm just telling myself that if I don't get in, they are just idiots. Just a warning, if I don't get in, I will be really embarrassed. Bottom line. Yeah Yeah, I got an interview. Yay. I can be proud of that for the rest of my life. But if I get rejected now, I don't know, I will probably just do a post with one line: My future dreams are ruined. And then I will sulk, trying to find a purpose in life for the next few months. It's not like I wouldn't finally move on and decide to do something else or reapply for next year or have a baby (ha! that's last on the list for sure), BUT I know I will be sad and I know I will feel like crap.
So in case that happens, I may ignore any consolations or praise. It may be best to just leave me alone. Actually maybe it's better to build me up, you know, think of any compliment you can give possibly give me and maybe I will feel better. Who knows. 

1 comment: