Saturday, June 12, 2010

One Week of Bliss

We are home! Actually we have been home for two weeks, but I'm lazy. Anyway, our vacation couldn't have been better, but instead of me babbling about how great it was for several paragraphs, these four videos and a few highlights can pretty much sum up the week.
*everyone should know that we were on the same plane as Lil Jon going to Dallas. YEAH, OKAY!
*St. Martin is the most humid place I have ever been, yes more humid than Georgia. So humid and hot that I don't know how anyone here would wear makeup or even have the hope of having their hair look good. The minute you walk outside prepare to sweat.

*This is our friend Dreadi. He has sold 25,000 c.d.'s on the beach and when we talked to him he had just gotten back from performing at Universal Studios. He told me to record this video of him so that I could put it on the internet. He really is a smart man when it comes to marketing. We bought his c.d. and no joke, he is good! It's carribean music but it really is awesome. Look him up, buy his c.d. He is the next big thing, Lady Gaga better watch out.

*I fell in love with Nutella.

*Oh how could I forget: we were sometimes one of the few groups of people CLOTHED on the beach. Lots of men and women in only thongs but we learned to get used to it.

*Ed is a child and forever will be: that is why we are in love.

*Our vacation basically consisted of beach, pool, eat, nap, pool, beach, eat, play cards, watch friends, eat, pool, beach...and so on. In other words, awesome.

*Tess and Ed ate sea urchin eggs out of a sea urchin that had just died abount a minute before, I'm so proud of them.

*I would have to say the best part about this trip was spending time with my family. I love my parents, I love my sister, and I love my husband.

It's a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment