Saturday, February 19, 2011

Longing for Summer

It dawned on me today that I hate the winter. No, I utterly and completely loath it! Aside from Christmas, winter is good for nothing but being pale, cold, wet, and depressed. It's also stressful. With the end of one semester and the beginning of another semester there is enough stress to cause a psychotic breakdown. Unless of course you live in Utah and the winter lasts until freaking April! Anyway, my dislike for winter leads me to believe that everything good happens in the summer. I'll even prove it to you: For starters, you've got my wedding and honeymoon, which in turns leads to my anniversary every year. Then there's the 4th of July and no school. Don't forget the SUN which allows for tanness, warmness, greenness, and the ability to go outside. All in all, I wish it was summer, but it's not and therefore I am sad. All I can do now is take a trip in my mind to last summer.
Summer = party in St. Martin
Summer = more parting in St. Martin
Summer = baby goats!
Summer = little kiddies to play with
Summer = camping
Summer = triathlons, Spudman, anniversary, and GREEN!
And finally, THIS OUTFIT could only be pulled off by Ed and only in the summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment