Monday, November 25, 2013

Please no cavity

I'm literally freaking out about going to dentist tomorrow morning. There are a lot of reasons why I'm scared, but I just needed to write it down somewhere. I may have my first cavity and the thought of the numbing shot makes me want to shrivel up and hide. I have this thing with shots and needles, like I'm gagging right now. If I have a cavity, I will most likely cry. And fabulous, I have 4 clients after that. 

In other news, we are going to Georgia for Christmas and I can't explain how happy that makes my heart. I haven't been back to my home since I started the MFT program! I'm practically a new person now and I've just gone through one of the best/craptastic years of my life. It's all I can do now to not give up on life and just lie in my bed waiting for the day that my plane leaves. Of course, I will have to come back, but it will be the easiest semester. Maybe the most stressful because of the big question of employment, but overall easy in comparison. I'm so excited, I'm even skipping over Thanksgiving in my mind. I need to sit in my bedroom, I need to play on my piano, and I need to see my family.

Hey, I proposed my thesis and I passed. Now to write the rest of it and be done with academic research papers forever!

Nothing else is new. I love my clients. I love people's problems. I love people's personalities. I especially love loving clients who I didn't expect to love so much. 

Okay goodnight. Praying for no cavities.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I haven't been to the dentist in SO long. Way to get over the fear and actually make the appointment - that same fear is what's stopping me. Yikes, you're probably there now, but good luck!! But the fact that you've NEVER had a cavity is incredibly impressive.

    ReplyDelete