Thursday, August 25, 2011

Yesterday


Work was uneventful (rare and wonderful).

I helped move Tess into her very first apartment. I felt so bad leaving her alone there. It was like a momma bear leaving my little one alone in this big, scary world. Not that she was scared at all, but it was a big deal to me. Not to mention she has absolutely no food or transportation ....somehow she'll survive.

Then I did a performance with some dancers and a live band in a beautiful outdoor amphitheater. A bunch of the boys from work came to watch and it was really fun to finally feel like a dancer again!

After the performance, Ed and I went to get some treats, ate some Sonic, and went to "Crazy, Stupid, Love". It was such a great movie! It made me feel almost every emotion. When I went to sleep I dreamed that 5 diamonds from my wedding ring had fallen out and the owner of the jewelry store wouldn't replace them. I guess that was more of a nightmare, but overall the past 24 hours was packed with awesomeness.

Ed and I plan to go somewhere in the mountains Friday with the truck and sleep under the stars because someone's schedule changed! Woo hoo! Yes, I no longer have the Sat, Sun, Mon shift at work so I can finally have normal weekends. I do have to work a 16 hour shift this Sunday, but that will only be once a month. I'm so happy Tess is here and that school is starting on Monday. For once, I am actually really excited for my classes this semester. I feel like I can conquer the world lately!



1 comment:

  1. glad you guys had a great weekend, and its great to hear you're not working the crazy shift anymore for your sake!

    ReplyDelete